Monday 17 May 2010

Diary Post Of A 'Sweet' Sixteen.

Here is a random entry from my diary at age 16. I don't know what this will do for your life but I am posting it anyway.

August 2006

"...My brother's baby is due any minute. I am so scared I wont be there or something will get in my way before I see the little boy. What If a bus hits me? what if I have no transport? what if, WHAT IF I can't go into the hospital room. I am not sure why this would happen but I am worried. I have always been the youngest in the family, what will it be like when he is around? will he like me? will he call me Auntie? I am just soooo excited to see him.
When I was younger I used to ask my Mum to have another baby so I could have a younger brother. It looks like my wishes came true. My sister in law looks like a bowling ball FYI. I can't wait to see this bouncing brown haired brown eyed boy! (note the baby came out with blonde hair and blue eyes)
I start 6th form in September, feeling quite grown up to be honest. I want to do English Language for sure, and History since I got an A. My best subject being Religious education, I want to study Philosophy and Ethics. I think the topic covers Islam a lot, I do want to know more. I needed a 4th A level, so I picked Media Studies, it should be fun to make films and things. I am going to be so out of my comfort zone in different classes with different people. But it should be fun I guess? I promise myself every year that I will do lots of work, but it never happens.
The other day I had a random argument with my sister, just because I pointed out that she always says "U know what I mean" at the end of her sentences. Well what can I do, it pissed me off. I don't know when we will stop arguing but I always get the blame. Dad yelled at me from the TV room and I didn't get over it for the whole night...

I have been running with J for a couple of weeks. She has been forcing me around the football pitch near our house everyday. I hope it is worth it. She said she wants to motivate me. MAJOR SIGH. I can't be bothered and I don't feel like it is even doing anything.
We went to get our haircut together in June and my hair is growing out in this really odd shape. Its like...flat at the top and the layers are growing out uneven. My tan from Spain is making me look like I have over done some fake tan and I look dreadful. Needless to say I always look dreadful anyway. I didn't sunbathe but it looks awful. Never again. NEVER.
The horrible thing is, when my nephew is born I am going to be in the pictures looking like this.
God hates me..."

My name was misery apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment